PDA

View Full Version : Centerline making mistakes

billybehr
09-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Ok, guys here's another one that has me stumped. I re-did this MPC that adstaggs came up with for my mom for her birthday. All in all it came out pretty good, but I had a few snafu's that I have included pictures of below. I have also included a copy of the mpc for review. If anyone has any ideas why it did this, let me know. I used the newest version of 1.152 to design it. I don't know if this had anything to do with it or not, but any help will be most appreciated. I already made it and gave it to my mom, but I would like to fix this so it won't happen again. Thanks in advance.

DocWheeler
09-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Bill,

I would suspect the font is confusing the software. I would try to re-create the bars in something easier for the software to compile if possible (like lines and notes).
Have you had success just carving the music part?

Digitalwoodshop
09-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Without looking at the mpc since I am using a older version my first thought is that you designed this project with some of the lines having restrains or a set distance from the board edge. The Numbers go from green to yellow when restrained.

That is a OK thing until you put in a board that is slightly smaller than your designer and it asks you to "SCALE PROJECT" When you say YES.... It does but your RESTRAINED lines then get SKEWED.....

There are some fonts that when you change the spacing it will cause this too....

Let us know,

AL

billybehr
09-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Ok, let me add a few things to the mix to clarify things a little. I have added a screen capture of the mpc. I used MusiQwik-Bold fonts for the musical notation and Times New Romans for the text.