PDA

View Full Version : Need 2 patterns please!

Ike
09-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Does anybody have a camera or castle pattern? Nothing too detailed just something simple.

Thanks
Ike

andes
09-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Try these, see if this is what you need.

Does anybody have a camera or castle pattern? Nothing too detailed just something simple.

Thanks
Ike

Ike
09-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Try these, see if this is what you need.

PERFECT!!! Thank you so much! At first look I didn't see the patterns lol old age turned 46 last Monday!

Ike

ajk
09-09-2009, 06:49 PM
i make this one see if you can use

ajk&hilda

Ike
09-09-2009, 06:52 PM
i make this one see if you can use

ajk&hilda

Thank you ajk it is always good to have choices! This forum is great!

Ike

LollyWood
09-10-2009, 07:58 AM
With all the Pats you helped us out w/ Ike, Hope this will give you another option. I'm a fan of vectors (no special software required ;))

RayTrek
09-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Hello Ike,

Here is another possibility, it was made awhile back and I tried to clean it up a bit this morning let me know if you want the MPW or PNG.
Good Day.
Ray ~ ver. 1.152

Ike
09-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Thank you everybody for the patterns! I ended up making one due to another sign design ideal. I made the sign the shape of the castle, I have the mpc and will share except I had an issue when I allowed the CW to cut out he shape. It started out just fine and then went off course and began cutting through the sign. So I carved it again and this time using a jig saw cut out the shape.

If this will work for anybody be aware it may go off course, so hand cutting out may be the ticket! I will work on it and see if I can find the issue. So if you can use it enjoy!

Ok I figured out that went wrong I missed an area that was still outlined to be cut. I went back and made the center bigger and deleted the all the outlined areas except the outside. So enjoy!

Ike