PDA

View Full Version : Deleting incorrect patterns?

want2b
09-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Have created some patterns for a specific need, found they weren't sized properly. Made new ones and have them in the same folder in my pattern library with a new name. I know I can "adjust/resize' the old ones but wanted to remove them to eliminate any confusion, didn't 'replace' the original ones until I was sure the new ones were OK. Wanted to have the properly sized pattern when I applied it without having to be sure I remembered the dimensions.
I thought that when I used a right click on any 'undesireable' pattern I had created & placed in my library that a menu would appear giving me the option to delete. Guess when you 'mature' the memory goes but am I wrong or has this changed. Tried finding options in the menus but nothing allows me to remove unwanted patterns.
Still using 1.132, am on a dial up and haven't found anything I need to have worth the update. Anyway, was there every the ability to delete patterns the user had created or am I confusing this with another program?
Thx Rick H

PCW
09-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Rick,

You are right in thinking that the patterns that you created can be deleted. Take a look at this tread (http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?p=102222#post102222)it may be of some help.

want2b
09-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Thx for the thread PCW, no help. I was sure I used to be able to right click on 'pattern' and would get a pop-up allowing giving me options of which 'Delete' was one. Now when I right click nothing happens. Am on 1.132, can't remember if I tried to delete anything since I upgraded months ago. Maybe I'm missing something, have tried the right click and checking the other menu options while having a pattern highlighted with no success.
Thx, Rick H.