PDA

View Full Version : LHR Phone Support GREAT!

gwizpro
09-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Maybe I am lucky but today , the front sandpaper tension roller bearing started to click loudly. Knowing that this would probably be a warranty issue I dreaded calling LHR for support. Well, let me tell you.. I was on the phone a total of less than 10 minutes. They were extremely helpful and freindly. They immediately placed the part in the order system and I should have it next week. I have called LHR maybe 4 or 5 times in the past and have emailed them and recieved nothing but superior service from them... Is it just me????? I read some reports on this forum board of waiting on the phone forever and email never getting answered. Just thought I would put in my two centavos......

By The Way ----- THE ROCK Rocks.....
Tom

JLT
09-04-2009, 02:42 PM
I concur. I haven't had to call recently, but have always been impressed with LHR's responsiveness.

The only thing I can fault them on is the apparent lack of a tracking system. Being in the Information Technology field, the help desks that I assist with use a ticket resolution system, in which every problem is assigned a ticket number, and tracked accordingly. Ie, before even discussing the problem, a ticket resolution number is assigned, and the specific issue recorded and tracked. Not only does this help ensure that no problems are dropped, particularly if the problem can't be solved immediately, but such a system also assists in trending of engineering or training issues...

Kenm810
09-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Hey Tom,

Welcome to the CW Forum
I see you've been a member since 2008
It was nice to read your first post,
plus the fact that it was such a Positive One. :grin:

Digitalwoodshop
09-04-2009, 06:22 PM
G wiz Pro... Do you work for LHR?

Snicker....

gwizpro
09-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Hmmmmm.
When Ken said fisrt post I was cponfused... Seems I have 2 log ons here... One I never used. Have to delete it.

gwiz
09-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Am I the correct GWiz Now...

gwiz
09-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Yep, I am back to being me.....

dbfletcher
09-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Thats one good way to keep the rest of us confused!!! On the plus side, you can carry on an entire conversation with just yourself and none of us would be the wiser.

Doug Fletcher

Kenm810
09-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Hey gwiz,

Welcome Back :razz:

Shsssss -- I see ya know there's a Dude posting around calling Himself gwizpro -- must be another one of those "what" guys :wink:

Digitalwoodshop
09-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Great Website.

Your welcome to use my Quilt Rack pattern in the pattern thread for selling...

ALmost sold one today.... Lady was thinking about it but never bit....

Another is interested in one with longer rails for the end of the bed to place a BIG Blanket on.

AL

DickB
09-09-2009, 09:13 PM
I have called LHR maybe 4 or 5 times in the past and have emailed them and recieved nothing but superior service from them... Is it just me????? I read some reports on this forum board of waiting on the phone forever and email never getting answered. Just thought I would put in my two centavos......
Tom
I have gotten good service (call answered and problem promptly dealt with) and horrible service (no response to calls and emails after many days and many tries).