PDA

View Full Version : Programing?

Dennis J Maslanka
09-03-2009, 09:41 AM
This message is for any one in the Atlanta GA. area who is well acquainted with programing. I am having a very difficult time picking this up. If any one is willing take some time and train me it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Dennis J Maslanka

atauer
09-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Guys,

I edited the last post to remove personal information. It is never a good idea to post personal information on a public board, as anyone can see it and depending on the people looking, could put it into harmful use.

If you would like to discuss matters personally with other members, do so through PM'ing each other. The PM option is safe and reliable as only the members that the messages are sent to can see them.

mtylerfl
09-03-2009, 10:58 AM
This message is for any one in the Atlanta GA. area who is well acquainted with programing. I am having a very difficult time picking this up. If any one is willing take some time and train me it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Dennis J Maslanka

Hello Dennis,

If you haven't already, please take a read through all the Tips& Tricks newsletters. Lots of info there that could be helpful for you.

Also, be sure you have the latest owner's manual for the Designer software. It is about 200 pages long, loaded with tons of step-by-step instruction on the features of the Designer software that will help you achieve a solid understanding of how to use the software. There is even a section (Chapter 3) entitled "Software Basics" that gives a good overview before diving into all the details.

Here is the link for the Tips & Tricks Newsletters:

http://www.carvewright.com/cms/tips-and-tricks

Here is the link for the Designer software manual:

http://www.carvewright.com/downloads/CarveWrightSoftwareManual_rev1.02.pdf

I hope these are helpful. Of course, you can always do a search of the forum for answers to your specific questions - or, if you can't find an answer, please post your questions and someone (usually several people) will be happy to help!

cestout
09-04-2009, 12:55 PM
You gotta learn this stuff, because I find the designing more fun than the actual carving, but then I like to create innovative spread sheets in Excel.
Clint