PDA

View Full Version : Using Horizontal box

DWD
04-18-2006, 01:55 PM
For some reason I am unable to drag the horizontal tool to a project. I am trying to set a surface around an image and some text.

Dan-Woodman
04-18-2006, 04:05 PM
IF YOU WANT TO SERROUND IT WITH A RECTANGLE ,CIRCLE , OR WHATEVER, YOU CAN DRAG THAT FIRST INTO YOUR PROJECT ,THEN SELECT CARVE REGION THEN ADD IN YOUR PROJECT, AND TEXT. LATER
Daniel

DWD
04-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Thanks Dan, I have used this feature before but for some reason I am unable to drag the rectange or square into the project.

Dan-Woodman
04-20-2006, 03:26 PM
Did you start your project with a square or rectangle? then add text or carvings

yenne
04-20-2006, 04:17 PM
For some reason I am unable to drag the horizontal tool to a project.
The horizontal tool? Do you mean the tool that makes existing lines become horizontal? If so, that tool does not actually draw a line. You need to create a line, and then can use the horizontal tool to make it horizontal...

DWD
04-20-2006, 05:59 PM
I should have said Rectangle tool. I place an image from the library add text and try to create a surface around them. Its most likely a rookie mistake.

Dan-Woodman
04-20-2006, 06:31 PM
DWD
sounds like you just need to start your project with a square or rectangle first ,then go to carve region,with background and then add your carvings and text . good luck. later Daniel