PDA

View Full Version : Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard - anyone tried this yet?

Billions
09-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Just saw a post from Hynotes saying he was running Designer under 10.6; he said it seems to be going well. I haven't installed 10.6 yet, just checking up on all compatibility across the apps I like to use.

Any one else had luck/issues with Snow Leopard and their Carvewright experience?

twiceretired
09-01-2009, 08:26 PM
I’m running 10.6 and everything is working fine. I did have a problem after I did the update, my macbook pro wasn’t running as I thought it should, I did a clean install of 10.5 and then reloaded the update 10.6 and everything was working like it should. Of course I had to reload the carvewright software, thinking I’d have a problem with the license. Down loaded the trial version, and when it ask me to sign up I said yes to already having a license and everything worked out fine, had centerline and all.

pkunk
09-01-2009, 10:20 PM
My 10.6 is in the mail.:) Of course I'll report any problems once I get it upgraded, if there are any, which I don't expect.

Billions
09-02-2009, 03:45 AM
I went ahead and installed it, it's up and running - but the situation outlined in this forum post did happen to me as well with my MacBook Pro... Have a flashlight ready, just in case!

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/os-x-operating-system/164642-snow-leopard-install-failed-my-macbook-pro-how-i-fixed.html