PDA

View Full Version : New CarveWright for SALE w/ extras

Carve Daddy
08-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Hello everyone....
well, bad planning on my part....:roll: I bought a second CW , because I love the first one soo much, "I could double my work-load"...:D
WELL, the Mrs. has a daycare and now school is back in, so she lost a few of the children...and our "funds" were just cut in half. :( , so, I have to sell the New CW...

For Sale is:
New CarveWright Machine in the box.
PLUS:
2 extra cutting bits
2 memory cards
PROBE: New in the Box
2.4 Ghz Wirless camera (to keep an "eye" on the shop) for long cuts.

SOLD

Thanks for looking,
blessings,
Carve Daddy = Mike

oldjoe
08-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Wow sounds like a great deal but unfortunately last summer we were hit by the exact same problem. My wife also runs a daycare and with these hard economic times lost some families to lay offs. And then the back to school thing hit. The difference I just signed the papers on my dream. I bought a Harley. Good thing it was only a sportster. In fact I was thinking of selling my CW but decided to just hold off to see if anything improves.
Good Luck to you and your family. Tell her to hang in there things will eventually turn around for her.

Carve Daddy
08-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Thanks OldJoe....I found its alot harder to keep your head "up" than "down", but the rewards always seem to be better in the "up" position...:-D

cestout
08-31-2009, 04:41 PM
I would love to, but I am retired and my income dropped dramatically because stocks tanked and one of my kids, spouse and 3 grand kids moved in because husband's job disappeared. I am having trouble buying wood, and pine at that.
Clint

Dan-Woodman
08-31-2009, 07:44 PM
I thought I was the only one laid off since Feb.
later Daniel

dbfletcher
08-31-2009, 08:00 PM
well.. i'll add my sob story too then.. my company (well.. not mine but where i worked) decided there was "more profit" to move our manufacturing plant to China in Spring 2007. I've been doing consulting work since it closed to keep the bills paid, but not much out there to find a new job in this area at all.

The only thing that makes me smile a bit is two years later, the "china move" was a bust and the company is now defunct. Funny how they never took in to consideration that 80% of their top customers were in 300 mile radius of the old plant. Oddly the customers were not thrilled with dealing with a company thousands of miles away anymore as compared to "right in thier back yard"... and the product we made where highly customized and engineered.... and knowledge does not transfer as nearly easily as equipment.

Just another example of how greed cost this area 600 plus jobs.

dbfletcher
08-31-2009, 08:41 PM
I just realized I kinda of hijacked his topic.. so this is an attempt to get it back on topic. Sorry.

Doug Fletcher

Hello everyone....
well, bad planning on my part....:roll: I bought a second CW , because I love the first one soo much, "I could double my work-load"...:D
WELL, the Mrs. has a daycare and now school is back in, so she lost a few of the children...and our "funds" were just cut in half. :( , so, I have to sell the New CW...

For Sale is:
New CarveWright Machine in the box.
PLUS:
2 extra cutting bits
2 memory cards
PROBE: New in the Box
2.4 Ghz Wirless camera (to keep an "eye" on the shop) for long cuts.

$2,025 invested ,
asking $1,700 O.B.O. FREE Shipping to lower 48
I need to sell this fast to regain some financial loss...:(

Thanks for looking,
blessings,
Carve Daddy = Mike

Carve Daddy
08-31-2009, 10:46 PM
well guys...thanks for the kind words and comments...
but it is gonna have to go! $1500 ,if not sold by Thursday Sept 3rd...shes going to the pawn shop, prolly for chump change.
I hope someone can pull a lil cash together and put this "princess" to good use. :roll:

Griz64
09-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Sold...I have been lurking for a long time here and I have been trying to decide if I wanted one for sure or not, but your post made the decision for me. Here is my email address
griz@kcnet.com
if you will email me I will give you my phone number and we can discuss payment and terms. I am very serious about this so please contact me.

Greg

hogiewan
09-01-2009, 06:38 AM
I just bought all of that except the camera about 3 weeks ago!!!:mad:

Carve Daddy
09-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Sold...I have been lurking for a long time here and I have been trying to decide if I wanted one for sure or not, but your post made the decision for me. Here is my email address
griz@kcnet.com
if you will email me I will give you my phone number and we can discuss payment and terms. I am very serious about this so please contact me.

Greg

e-mail sent , thanks for looking...;)

Carve Daddy
09-02-2009, 11:01 PM
SOLD TO GRIZ64 ;)
admin, please end thread.