PDA

View Full Version : Pattern library transfer?

VonDrevon
08-30-2009, 04:55 PM
I have been working with the design software on my desktop computer while getting to know the software and now I would like to load the software and transfer my entire pattern library I have built up over to the other computer. Is there a file that all the patterns get saved into in the software that can be transferred or will I have to load all the pattern files one at a time again? The one solution I have thought of that might work would be to load all the patterns into a *.mpc file, save it, then open it on the new version of the software and hit 'extract pattern' on the whole thing. Is that the easiest way?

Thanks,
Adam

eromran
08-30-2009, 05:00 PM
I have been working with the design software on my desktop computer while getting to know the software and now I would like to load the software and transfer my entire pattern library I have built up over to the other computer. Is there a file that all the patterns get saved into in the software that can be transferred or will I have to load all the pattern files one at a time again? The one solution I have thought of that might work would be to load all the patterns into a *.mpc file, save it, then open it on the new version of the software and hit 'extract pattern' on the whole thing. Is that the easiest way?

Thanks,
AdamTake a look at this thread it was just asked a day or so ago see if it helps.http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=12600

VonDrevon
08-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Damn... I tried searching for the answer, but I couldn't find out a good search phrase. Thanks!