PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Ron Justice and Michael Tyler

oclatta
08-30-2009, 11:55 AM
I had been carving Michael Tyler's Noughts & Crosses to give away as Christmas gifts when the CarveWright's QC gave up the ghost.

I ordered the Rock Chuck from Ron Justice. What a change it makes. The carves are cleaner. I can go from Optimum to Best on the Noughts & Crosses and they turns out fine.

Less noise, less vibation and easier to change bits.

Thanks to Ron for the Rock and thanks to Michael for the pattern.

mtylerfl
08-31-2009, 01:13 PM
I had been carving Michael Tyler's Noughts & Crosses to give away as Christmas gifts when the CarveWright's QC gave up the ghost.

I ordered the Rock Chuck from Ron Justice. What a change it makes. The carves are cleaner. I can go from Optimum to Best on the Noughts & Crosses and they turns out fine.

Hello,

Thank YOU for taking the time to make the post. Makes my day to hear from folks who are enjoying their machines and the projects they make with them!

ajk
08-31-2009, 04:51 PM
Can You Give Me The Address To Buy The Rock Chuck.

Thanks

henry1
08-31-2009, 06:03 PM
Here is the website
http://www.cw-parts.com/page2.html

ajk
08-31-2009, 07:17 PM
henry thanks for the information

rjustice
08-31-2009, 08:36 PM

Hi oclatta... I am glad to hear you are enjoying your machine more by using the "Rock Chuck"...

Happy Carving!

Ron

ajk
09-03-2009, 07:22 AM
I am interesting in buy could anyone tell me which i should buy
thanks

Semper Fi
09-13-2009, 06:28 AM
Buy Ron's Rock Chuck. The link to it is the post above your's.

AskBud
09-13-2009, 08:25 AM
I am interesting in buy could anyone tell me which i should buy
thanks

Go to Ron's signature on this link:
http://forum.carvewright.com/showpost.php?p=101870&postcount=6
Check out each one.
AskBud

octhomasad
10-23-2009, 01:50 PM
I bought a used carvewright on e-bay (13hrs.cut time) $950 with free shipping and new 11 piece cutter set.Came wrapped in bubble wrap (no original carton). After a few tweaks thanks to the forum everything seems to be working fine. Received my rock chuck today. Being a tool & die maker for 40 years i can see this is a quality made chuck. Can't wait to try it out. thanks again for all the great tips on the forum !!!!