PDA

View Full Version : Saving folder

Wilbur
08-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Can you save the favorite folder in Designer of the patterns to a disk? How would you do this?

Dolores

eromran
08-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Can you save the favorite folder in Designer of the patterns to a disk? How would you do this?

DoloresYou have to find where your favorites file is for me its C:\Users\eromran\CarveWright So what i mean is Click on the start icon (lower left bottom of screen) then my computer then C drive then open users folder then eromran (in your case it will be the name the carvewright is loaded under then click on the carvewright folder then you should see your FAVORITES listed highlight it and you can save it to disk. All that being said if you know how to go to windows search and just enter favorites it will show you where its at and you can go straight to it . If that does not help let us know. One more thing once you do this if when your in the designer program you see you have two favorites files on the side now that are the same just come back to this same location and delete one.It is usually the one with several numbers after it.

Wilbur
08-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Thanks!! I found it.

Dolores

ddouglass
09-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Is there any way to change the location of the Favorites? I hate having data on my C: drive. Especially some file that will continue to grow.