PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing happened today

hess
08-27-2009, 04:07 PM
I was finally able to reach CW. I have left phone mess and email for 2 weeks.

About a weeks ago I blew a X drive. Well I had done like I was advised here and purchased certain thing back in may that folks say tend to go bad and you need to have around.

No problem I thought just used the x drive I have and replace it and let CW know and they will send a new one?

Wrong! They were very nice but at 1st told me that since I fixed it I was no longer down and did not need the parts. It took a bit but they finally allowed me to replace the ones that went out

I asked if I should just wait till the parts break then call to get it fixed.. like I said she was very nice but now I dont know if I should buy any more Trojans for in case. They even looked up to see what I had purchase for the unit

Ah hell I anit been to bed yet maybe it will make since later

Ken Massingale
08-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Just can't win with those folks. Danged if you do and double danged if you don't.

Digitalwoodshop
08-27-2009, 08:41 PM
I ran into that too... bought extra Z Trucks... One dropped the Damping Ring or Bearing Spacer in a few min after replacement... But it was a 6 month old part for no go... I had to eat it... A failed Reconditioned Truck...

So it does not always pay to buy spare parts....

AL

Steven Alford
08-27-2009, 09:29 PM
So just don't tell them you fixed it next time you call them...........

Play stupid!!

What do they expect when they don't return phone calls for days at a time. We have machines that we need to keep running. Why shouldn't we be able to have spare parts??? By the time they return a phone call, order the part and ship it, it could be a month or more before you get your machine running again.

hess
08-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Think next time I will just go I dont know. No need to try to do favors they done care