PDA

View Full Version : Cut and Paste..

ckrantz
08-25-2009, 12:49 PM
All.. I'm doing multiple of the same cutout for production run. Instead of having to keep feeding board after board I wanted to setup the production to just keep cutting out of one long board.

Well i cut and pasted http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss75/m21701m/cutout.jpg and unfortunately nothing stayed together 100% everything seemed to move to odd places. I removed every size constraint and re-copied and pasted.. still nothing. Can anyone help me with what is going on?

mtylerfl
08-25-2009, 12:56 PM
Check if any of your design elements have a position attachment or constraint assigned to them (including Center Vert and/or Center Horiz). Any attachment/constraint will cause problems when cutting/pasting items that you want to move to other locations on your board.

Check each design element to see if you have any constraints or attachments, remove them, and all will be well.

EDIT: Oops - I see at the end of your post that you said you DID remove all attachments/constraints. Post your troublesome mpc here and I'm sure someone will take a look to see if they can help you find the problem.