PDA

View Full Version : Having editor problem

RayTrek
08-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Just wondering if any of you are having problems with opening and saving as with pattern editor
mostly I get a - qt-mt338.dill fault or it shouts down the program with out summery.
running xp - ati with latest drivers
No other proplems that I see

Kenm810
08-24-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm Running ver 1.152 with xp on two different Pc's
no problems opening and saving files with pattern editor yet.

RayTrek
08-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks Ken
It has gotten to the point that it will not open at all tried uninstall in control panel and reinstall several times I guess I am having trouble with a registry but only with the editor 1.152 even tried 1.150 and all works well I will write up something and send it to LHR but if I am the only one having problems then they probably will not be able to help.
Ray

TIMCOSBY
08-25-2009, 02:29 AM
xp and the newest version on a $300 emachine with no problems in pattern editor.

cestout
08-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Try re-downloading the program.
Clint

RayTrek
08-29-2009, 08:45 AM
Thank you for the replies; they have help in the direction of actions taken.

What I have found so far were some unassigned modules in direct X and 3d graphics settings with my ATI Random graphics card - which did not change much, I think the problem is in the way GUI. Module gt-mt338 dill (Dynamic link library) handles indexing the save as and opening of files. I deleted maybe a hundred or so of patterns saved to Designers MPN file and now Editor is working ~ still a little buggy but a lot better this is my SWAG fix.

It also made me tune up the system and it seems to be running great so not all bad.
I was very studied in software development up to VB-6 it is amassing how much you forget and how much things have changed.
Have a great day ` Ray