PDA

View Full Version : New website

Pratyeka
08-23-2009, 10:24 AM
Hello all!
My new website is now up and running. Only two patterns available for purchase at this time, but expect to get a few more in today. I will do my best to post all my existing patterns asap.
I will also make .stl and .3ds files available for those 3d models I have created.

Tips and trick will be included in a document section of the website.
See you there!
http://fromvirtualtoreal.ca

Kenm810
08-23-2009, 10:40 AM
Good Start, looks good I plan to check back often. :smile:

liquidguitars
08-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Hello all!
My new website is now up and running. Only two patterns available for purchase at this time, but expect to get a few more in today. I will do my best to post all my existing patterns asap.
I will also make .stl and .3ds files available for those 3d models I have created.

Tips and trick will be included in a document section of the website.
See you there!
http://fromvirtualtoreal.ca

cool site but a heads up..

regarding 3D formats:

3DS mesh files are not the best format for the industry and should not be adopted as a standard for the carvewright community. The best 3D models retain quadrilaterals. As a alternative OBJ, LWO and DXF are superior for solid surface Cat Clark subdivisions and the final STL.

all the best..
LG

Digitalwoodshop
08-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Looks GOOD, Good Luck in your new Adventure.

AL

Pratyeka
08-23-2009, 12:21 PM
cool site but a heads up..

regarding 3D formats:

3DS mesh files are not the best format for the industry and should not be adopted as a standard for the carvewright community. The best 3D models retain quadrilaterals. As a alternative OBJ, LWO and DXF are superior for solid surface Cat Clark subdivisions and the final STL.

all the best..
LG

I had no idea about the .3ds format. Thanks for this info. I will see which of those I can generate from within MOI and use those instead of .3ds.

Rick P
08-23-2009, 01:53 PM
I will be looking for horse patterns :-)

Pratyeka
08-28-2009, 10:07 PM
It took a few days to setup but now the personal info page in the checkout process is SSL secured.
The catalog is back online.

Pratyeka
09-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Ahem, sorry for the downtime, but I had to redesign the whole website due to too many hickups and not enough flexibility.
Finished testing the "new" new website today. Only 2 items for now but will add more tonight.
thank you for your patience.