PDA

View Full Version : LHR Installed Rubber Belt

jjack9485
08-19-2009, 09:42 AM
LHR installed rubber belt picked it up yesterday and now bit wont touch board.
just carves a hair above board. Have been trying to call LHR , left message hadn't heard back from them yet.

jack

liquidguitars
08-19-2009, 09:51 AM
make sure you use the new o ring.. oh can you move the z truck freely with the power off?

LG

Jeff_Birt
08-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Sounds like your bit is not touching the bit plate. Does the bit plate come all the way out?

jjack9485
08-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Yes Z truck moves freely,not quite touching kick plate, everything lubed by LHR.
jack

hess
08-19-2009, 12:59 PM
just carves a hair above board. Have been trying to call LHR , left message hadn't heard back from them yet.

jack
I had the same thing awhile back the carve was being done before the bit was on the wood. Dont have rubber belts.

Reloaded the project to the card and it worked fine. I happened after a update to the new SW

mtylerfl
08-19-2009, 01:05 PM

jack

Hello,

I just installed my rubber/Kevlar belts yesterday. I did all the calibrations as outlined in the instructions and just completed a 2 hour carve (with cutouts) early this morning. Works perfectly!

Perhaps going through the calibration again may help?? (The measurements you input manually need to be really accurate).

Please let us know how you make out after speaking with the Techs.

jjack9485
08-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Well updatded software and reloaded project to the card as Hess advised, and it worked fine, carving the wilderness clock at this time.

Thanks all,
Jack

mtylerfl
08-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Well updatded software and reloaded project to the card as Hess advised, and it worked fine, carving the wilderness clock at this time.

Thanks all,
Jack

Jack,

That's great news!

hess
08-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Thats Cool Beans Bro.

I finally got one right!!