PDA

View Full Version : Strange Request-Group project

eusriws
08-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Hey Team, hope all is well in your carving world. I have a strange request, last year I did my friend a favor and built her an animal casket for her cat that she had to put down, it was a quick weekend project, it turned out ok, I did not use any carvings but it did turn out quite nice. Well I now I have two other friends one with an 18 year old cat and another with a 15 year old pug, both animals nearing their last pets steps. One of them has already approached me about the idea of building another casket which of course I agreed to do. I plan to use my CW to carve at the minimum a nice cross on it.

Is anyone interested in doing a group project that we can make avaliable to all users in this forum in the event you would like to offer your craftsmenship skills to offer to make a pet casket for your friends with a dying pet?

I hope it is permissible to start such a project in the forum, if you are interested, please let me know. This might be an oppourtunity for a few guys around the states to build/carve a project to one share with others, but also ban together and build a group project. Sounds kind of fun despite the unfortunate loss of anothers pet.

Not sure of the next steps, either respond to the thread or send me an email and lets see if we can make a joint effort to start a group project.

Thanks for any feedback on this initiative.

Rick