papawbummie
08-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Can projects (pom) be changed? I would like to change the size and
also the patterns and other small items(like add a shelf or two to the
wilderness project) as a example. Thanks Bert

DocWheeler
08-16-2009, 06:11 PM
papawbummie,

Yes - they can have their dimensions changed - AND No - parts of a pattern can not be altered (like making one section bigger/higher).

papawbummie
08-16-2009, 07:19 PM
papawbummie,

Yes - they can have their dimensions changed - AND No - parts of a pattern can not be altered (like making one section bigger/higher).

Thanks Doc for the answer. Can the pattern be changed to a different one of your own?

DocWheeler
08-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Bert,

I feel that I'm being dense here as I do not see the difference between substituting your pattern for the POM and simply using your pattern to begin with.
However, if you are talking about using one of your patterns instead of one of the pieces - surely. You can also ADD text and patterns to a POM mpc.

As an example, I changed the clock-hole size in the Wilderness clock and added text around the smaller clock.

Sorry if I'm missing your question.

papawbummie
08-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Bert,

I feel that I'm being dense here as I do not see the difference between substituting your pattern for the POM and simply using your pattern to begin with.
However, if you are talking about using one of your patterns instead of one of the pieces - surely. You can also ADD text and patterns to a POM mpc.

As an example, I changed the clock-hole size in the Wilderness clock and added text around the smaller clock.

Sorry if I'm missing your question.

thank Doc , that answered my question,Bert