PDA

View Full Version : Sample STL files

Steven Alford
08-12-2009, 10:01 PM
I came across this site doing a search for something else. I don't have the STL Importer so I can't look at these but maybe someone else can and then post them so we can see the GOOD ones!!

http://www.millwizard.com/download.htm

Steven Alford
08-13-2009, 12:04 AM
They are half way down the page.

TerryT
08-13-2009, 08:12 AM
I don't have the STL importer either. I used image analyzer to see what they look like. Here is the "Lady.stl" from that page. Obviously I can't do the slicing or other cool stuff you can do with STL Importer. These are not full 3d models like the ones the STL importer is designed for.

Steven Alford
08-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Oh well, I tried!! They might be good simple carves then?

hogiewan
08-13-2009, 02:21 PM
I don't have the STL importer either. I used image analyzer to see what they look like. Here is the "Lady.stl" from that page. Obviously I can't do the slicing or other cool stuff you can do with STL Importer. These are not full 3d models like the ones the STL importer is designed for.

what's image analyzer?

TIMCOSBY
08-14-2009, 01:00 AM

a good pattern to me.

TerryT
08-14-2009, 07:40 AM
It looks like a very nice pattern, indeed. Just not what Steven was expecting, I don't think.

Steven Alford
08-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Can someone post what they look like??