PDA

View Full Version : Just finished!!

Steven Alford
08-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Just competed these today. Whew, was that some hard work!!:roll:

Hah, fooled ya!!
They are actually some work done by an ArtCam artist and shown on their website. Don't ya wish we could do this on the CW?? Or can we??

badger
08-12-2009, 09:04 PM
On the wide door an easy 3 pieces glued together and no problem at all.

The depth looks right so yes I would say you could do it without a problem.

LittleRedWoodshop
08-12-2009, 09:14 PM
see that being an issue at all. I am currently working on a segmented piece - will be a 3 foot circle. Pictures coming soon.

eromran
08-13-2009, 08:40 AM
NOT FUNNY ok maybe a little i always look at picture first so i know what i'm reading about i guess you broke me of that. When i first looked at it i was so amazed you did it on the CW i just stared trying to figure out how i was going to do it. I have made several large doors though none using the CW and it would really not be that difficult you could make the rail and stiles like you normally would and For the inset pieces use the CW.Thank for posting it it is a great looking door and gives us some more ideas.

hogiewan
08-13-2009, 08:59 AM
The problem is the pattern - to get that much detail and at the same time get the depth of each section right . . . . WOW!

Steven Alford
08-13-2009, 11:56 AM
NOT FUNNY ok maybe a little i always look at picture first so i know what i'm reading about i guess you broke me of that. When i first looked at it i was so amazed you did it on the CW i just stared trying to figure out how i was going to do it. I have made several large doors though none using the CW and it would really not be that difficult you could make the rail and stiles like you normally would and For the inset pieces use the CW.Thank for posting it it is a great looking door and gives us some more ideas.

Hope I didn't upset you too much. Glad to know I fooled at least one person. Gave me a chuckle for the day!!