PDA

View Full Version : Won't go to projects

jpeter14
08-10-2009, 11:03 AM
I am running designer 1.152. I carved a project several days ago, no problem. I went to carve a project today, put board in machine turned on machine, screen read "Carvewright woodworking machine", went to "Accessory Menu 1) Scan Area".. If I press enter it starts homing and then says "Jog to start corner".
I have two cards, same thing on both cards. I reformatted a card loaded project on formatted card, same thing when put in machine. Any suggestions?

John

Kenm810
08-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Hi John,

Check out this thread to see if your having the same problem
project menu won't display (http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=12359)

jpeter14
08-10-2009, 11:22 AM
I guess when I upgraded the card to 1.152 it rest the machine to some old default settings. Changed probe location to Z truck and set jog touch position to off. Set Scan probe to cover, seems to be working now, but can't get bit in the rock chuck. Fixin' to check that out.

John

Steven Alford
08-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah, those little buggers can be hard to get in and out. One thing I do is to keep the shafts of the bits rubbed down with steel wool and then when you go to insert them, make sure you insert the bit "teeth" inside a short piece of 5/16 ID tubing. This gives you increased grip on the bit and keeps your fingers from getting sliced like deli ham!!!