PDA

View Full Version : Spline tool

roughcut
08-01-2009, 07:09 PM
In designer 1.150 I have two spline tools the one with out a home key I can connect the lines but the one with a V for the home key what is it's purpose. The help files don't list it and I have used search on the fourm. all it does is put dots on the board.

AskBud
08-01-2009, 07:25 PM
In designer 1.150 I have two spline tools the one with out a home key I can connect the lines but the one with a V for the home key what is it's purpose. The help files don't list it and I have used search on the fourm. all it does is put dots on the board.

The Spline Icon, under Drawing in version 1.150, that has the "V" is strange to me as well (I just tested it somewhat).
It displays as "Bezier" on the Carving list and has RED start & stop points and Yellow center points. It displays no lines even when a bit is assigned. It appears to be straight lines rather than arcs.

I'm not sure what it is supposed to accomplish.
My Thesaurus shows many options/alternates of which are "Beyond"(repair; the pale; understanding; reach; and more).
AskBud

roughcut
08-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Thanks Bud I guess what ever it is for CW will let us know. What ever it's for I guess I don't need it.

bergerud
08-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Looks to me like a simple programming error.