04-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Nice work Don :)

Matty
04-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Nice work Don :)

lpcsales
04-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Hey that looks fantastic!

Btw, I received my router bits in Friday and looking forward to some new adventures. :lol:

zack
04-04-2006, 08:04 PM
sweet! :D how long did they take? still dont have my bits :cry:

hartwoods
04-04-2006, 08:56 PM
HI ZACK
THEY TOOK ANY WHERE FROM 1 TO TWO HOURS TO COMPLETE. I BELEIVE THE LARGER TOOK A LITTLE LONGER.
IT IS JUST A MATTER OF SETTING UP THE MACHINE AND LETTING HER DO HER THING. I HAVE LEFT THE MACHINE TO RUN WHILE I RAN ERRANDS CAME BACK TO A COMPLETED CARVING.
IT IS NICE TO BE ABLE TO CREATE SUCH NICE THINGS WITH JUST SOME SIMPLE PLANNING AND THOUGHT.
REGARDS
DON

dcozort
01-19-2007, 05:49 AM
Hey don those look super good!!!! I have a question... Is there an order to placing things in your cut list first.... In other words what were your steps ? Did you draw a rectangle first and then carve region,,, then add a pattern.... ect...ect... Please expand on your steps if you have time because it looks like your having a lot of fun... I to like to do other things while my machine is running... probley the 2nd coolest thing of this machine.... truly can't wait until I feel like i'm an expert with it.... Thanks Dennis

stever11
01-20-2007, 12:23 AM
I am no master of this by any stretch of the imagination. But you are on track with that. One of the projects also includes a cut path on the corners, the other was just put into the wood with what looks like a 1/2" feather. If you want to try to dress it up a bit check out contoured edging under the Techniques section of the forum. I got a great deal of help the on how to apply a beveled edge, and applying patternes on the beveled edge. You can change backgrounds, and lettering at anypoint after selecting your carvout region.
Hope this has helped.[/list]

stever11
01-20-2007, 12:27 AM
I guess that really didn't answer your question. You must only create your carveout region first. You will want to adjust cutting depth to your specific needs. Then play with your lettering, textures, and patterns until you have created your masterpeice.

dcozort
01-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Thanks stever I'll get to work