PDA

View Full Version : New MPC

Woodhacker
07-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Well guys (and gals)....here is an mpc I made. Thought I would share it. I have not carved it yet (but you can bet yer booties I will...:-D), but I am thinking it will carve pretty good. Anyone who wants to try it, give me a shout on how it came out for you.
This is the first one I have designed from scratch. Gonna learn this thing sooner or later...:)

Richard

cnsranch
07-22-2009, 09:07 AM
That's gonna look pretty cool.

You may want to think about rounding edges, playing with the blur tool, etc. - if you look close, you have some pretty severe edges, especially the eye, nose and mouth - those babies will chip like crazy.

Woodhacker
07-22-2009, 10:47 AM
Yepper. I agree with what you say. I have not played around with the pattern editor very much yet. It is gonna be another learning experience. I suppose I could open it up in PS and work on it there, but I just wanted to get the dadburn thing done and posted...lol. As I have more time to learn the editor, I am sure I will be able to get some of the hard angles out. I have several more along the same lines that I am working on. One of them is a flaming horse and there are several more birds in the works. Maybe if I get good enough I can sell those puppies!!!!! Thanx for the good input.

Richard