PDA

View Full Version : CarveWright Support

Matty
03-23-2006, 09:50 AM
I have been involved in my current business now for 12 years.
During this time I have purchased equipment many times, experience has taught me that the most important factor
with an equipment purchase, will come down to the customer service and support.
I have to tell you that I have some very big nightmares with support from some of my equipment suppliers.
To CarveWright and their Staff I just want to say thank you.
The level of customer service and support has been out standing. Fast response to questions, going to no end to address and solve all issues I have encountered.
In today’s business environment it is rear to find such commitment to customers and to the products you sell.
One again Thank you CarveWright.

lpcsales
03-23-2006, 11:47 AM
Ditto! to all above!

I've even been able to get help on a Saturday evening. Try to do that with other companies.

My thanks to LHR also! :D

Good work and good product fellows (..and gals )

Chris Cordina
03-23-2006, 05:54 PM
I must agree, they have outstanding customer support. There sending a new machine because of a electrical problem that could not be solved over the phone.

nicobie
03-23-2006, 07:48 PM
I agree,

These guys are top notch.

zack
03-23-2006, 08:55 PM
I agree, first class all the way !!! :D

dhesse
03-24-2006, 02:00 PM
I agree as well. They have been very helpful with any issue I have had and willing to do anything they can to help.

pkunk
03-24-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm the first(I believe) Beta test for the Mac. They've worked from day 1 to make it work for me and it has. got my machine today and had a problem I couldn't solve-they were right there and between us fixed a bent Y axis homing flag. fedEx delivered the box upside down despite stickers everywhere -'FRAGILE-THIS SIDE UP' That was the only damage! Kudos!!! :D :D :D