PDA

View Full Version : Licenses

supershingler
07-14-2009, 08:10 AM
just wondering...i bought a used machine as a second machine and was wondering if i can put the designer on 4 computers or is two the max per person?

thanks in advance

kendall

b8b8b8
07-14-2009, 08:17 AM
sorry i don't ave an answer for you. I am new to forum and can't seem to post anything. Can you point me in the right direction to start a thread. I want to ask a general question and get it out to everyone if that's possible.

AskBud
07-14-2009, 08:22 AM
sorry i don't ave an answer for you. I am new to forum and can't seem to post anything. Can you point me in the right direction to start a thread. I want to ask a general question and get it out to everyone if that's possible.

Back up to the first Forum screen and select a general topic, from the Users section, and then click on "New Thread".
AskBud
http://forum.carvewright.com/

fwharris
07-14-2009, 10:06 AM
just wondering...i bought a used machine as a second machine and was wondering if i can put the designer on 4 computers or is two the max per person?

thanks in advance

kendall

Kendall,

I think it is 2 licenses per registered machine....

mabco12
07-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,
You can load the designer program on 2 computers per machine. I bought another carvewright so I have 2 machines. So I can have a max of 4 computers having the Designer software installed. I think you can purchase site licenses also through LHR?