PDA

View Full Version : Preoblems

Tiler02
03-22-2006, 07:24 PM
A couple problems, 1. When I try to get in to the troubleshooting section I get a message that only moderators can read that. What good is it if no one can get in?
2. I recieved my Carvewright a couple days ago, I was trying to run a job tonight. Half way through the machine stops and I get the message Z AXIS STALL. I hit the enter key and it took me back to the main menu. I lost the whole job after 3 hrs.
3. When you have 1 object in the lay-out centered and you bring in a nother object and try to center it, it locks down and will not center.

yenne
03-23-2006, 12:44 AM
I try to get in to the troubleshooting section I get a message that only moderators can read that. What good is it if no one can get in?
This shouldn't be true -- many folks have posted in that area. Perhaps the server was messed up when you tried? Try again?

Half way through the machine stops and I get the message Z AXIS STALL.
Please give us a call about this. A stall is a failure condition and means that either a motor is having mechanical problems, a cable is loose, or something is obstructing the motion of the truck. I'm sorry this happened, and we can help you diagnose it.

When you have 1 object in the lay-out centered and you bring in a nother object and try to center it, it locks down and will not center.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but I'd be happy to chat with you when you call about the Z stall.

cheers,