PDA

View Full Version : software needed?

Jeton
07-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Hello, I'm trying to figure out this whole CW thing, I finally picked mine up 2 days ago from sears with the 5 year warranty. I want to make a clock like the one that is posted on the projects page (pic below) but instead of the eagle I want a Moose scene.

so i'm trying to find out what software i need that can bring in a jpg of a moose and turn it into a file that the cw can carve like the eagle in the image below.

Thanks for any help

Steven Alford
07-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Not trying to me nasty or anything, but have you read your manuals yet? These kinds of questions are covered in the software manual. You might want to go to the Carvewright website and download the Tips and Tricks. They teach you a lot.

Jeton
07-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Not trying to me nasty or anything, but have you read your manuals yet? These kinds of questions are covered in the software manual. You might want to go to the Carvewright website and download the Tips and Tricks. They teach you a lot.

maybe i'm missing a manual, i didnt really recieve alot of material on the software, i have a operators manual that covers things like the troubleshooting if a bit is stuck and such, is that the manual your talking about? or am i missing something else?

Thanks for the help

AskBud
07-12-2009, 07:53 PM
maybe i'm missing a manual, i didnt really recieve alot of material on the software, i have a operators manual that covers things like the troubleshooting if a bit is stuck and such, is that the manual your talking about? or am i missing something else?

Thanks for the help

Go to my signature, below, and click on the "Download" section. You will find tons of info linked from various CW pages and other things as well.
AskBud