PDA

View Full Version : Would like to sell my Machine.

Cuthbert
07-11-2009, 12:30 PM
For my first post to be a for sale sign, I am sorry. I really like the tech, and find it would be the perfect tool for what I do except I find that I really need to be able to cut deeper than the machine will allow. I make one piece grips for Bows and have found that my traditional techniques take less time than it does to break down the model, scan it in it's parts and reassemble it.

This is what I have:

Carvewright system with probe and extra bit package.

TYD price $1200

The machine has only 4 hrs 38 min carve time and 10 hrs of scan time.

I take paypal as well.

My website so you don't think I'm some guy selling a unit that fell off a truck is http://www.jagergrips.com

I'm located in greeley, CO. If you can pick up the machine here, I will work with you on price.

Paul

fwharris
07-11-2009, 02:33 PM
I can vouch for Paul, for what thats worth..LOL.

He purchased the machine from Jason and we thought at the time that what he was trying to make, bow grips, was going to be a do able thing.

jaustin
07-11-2009, 11:16 PM
I am interested in the machine.
But are the warraanties software transferable?

hess
07-11-2009, 11:35 PM
For my first post to be a for sale sign, I am sorry. I really like the tech, and find it would be the perfect tool for what I do except I find that I really need to be able to cut deeper than the machine will allow. I make one piece grips for Bows and have found that my traditional techniques take less time than it does to break down the model, scan it in it's parts and reassemble it.

This is what I have:

Carvewright system with probe and extra bit package.

TYD price $1200

The machine has only 4 hrs 38 min carve time and 10 hrs of scan time.

I take paypal as well.

My website so you don't think I'm some guy selling a unit that fell off a truck is http://www.jagergrips.com

I'm located in greeley, CO. If you can pick up the machine here, I will work with you on price.

PaulCloseups of all

dench
07-12-2009, 05:27 AM
the designer is but the probe but the probe pattern editor is not

Cuthbert
07-12-2009, 09:45 AM
I am interested in the machine.
But are the warraanties software transferable?

I'm not sure how all that works. Seems to me if you were the licenced owner you should be able to sell the software that was purchased with the probe as it is required for the operation of the accessory. I'll call tomorrow about that.

Digitalwoodshop
07-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Used machine no warranty.... They will gladly sell you the repair parts if you ever need them but no second owner warranty.

The probe software will not transfer either.... You can get a used probe but it is no good without the software.

They will let you register the machine serial number with them and activate your designer for free.

The advantage of buying a used machine is more positive for someone that has a first machine with all the software like centerline and probe.

Good Luck,

AL

Cuthbert
07-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Used machine no warranty.... They will gladly sell you the repair parts if you ever need them but no second owner warranty.

The probe software will not transfer either.... You can get a used probe but it is no good without the software.

They will let you register the machine serial number with them and activate your designer for free.

The advantage of buying a used machine is more positive for someone that has a first machine with all the software like centerline and probe.

Good Luck,

AL

Wow, that was a thread killer. Talk to me people! Machine works great. Just think of it as being field tested. Most of the stuff still has the new machine smell <g>.

Paul

supershingler
07-13-2009, 08:51 PM
ive got two machines now but would buy yours in a heartbeat but its bad timing.

my son got in a 4 wheeler accident over the weekend and will be out of work for 3 months so i guess its dad to the rescue. so much for any new tools in my shop for a while. as least he wasnt hurt to severly.

im sure someone will jump on this

good luck

kendall

mostlycold
07-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Paul

Offer is in your PM.

Dan

Cuthbert
07-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Looks like I might have a taker. An offer has been made and accepted.

Thank you all. I only wish this had worked out for my purposes. The community here is particularly nice. That is a rare thing.

Paul

fwharris
07-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Paul,

Glad to hear you have a taker for the machine.