PDA

View Full Version : More fun

RayTrek
07-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Have had some commission carvings to do and I am back to some carving on the Ta-Do list I am way behind on that list and may never get it done as all of you give your great ideas my list changes.
The tin can project hooked me in and have done 3 of them
1) I tried something new and painted it with a Stone touch by “plasti-kote” and painted some color in with pearlized colors.
2) This one has been in the works and wanted to carve it, the original idea with this one is a mirror back but it fit on the can project
3) Blue heron, just carved yesterday
4) And the medicine cabinet door project was shipped and they loved it, carved in maple each door is 36” high. I can’t wait to see their finished project.
A special thanks to Michael T, for the tin can project
And ya that is my wife and I in Egypt
Cheers to all and thanks for all the great projects you share.
Ray

cnsranch
07-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Those are really nice, Ray

Kenm810
07-09-2009, 12:50 PM
I really like the Egyptian Scarab Beetle pattern and the colors you used on them,
nice projects, they all came out great!!

GrammaPam
07-09-2009, 05:27 PM
You have been busy. I always like your work. I'm still waiting for the "big game" carving to be released for sale. I want to use it for a headboard.
G.P.

DocWheeler
07-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Ray,

Those are terrific! (as usual)

liquidguitars
07-10-2009, 01:04 AM
Nice Ray, i like the birds alot..

LG

RayTrek
07-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks every one

I really enjoy creating patterns and carving them, it is very nice to share as so many of you do, So cheers to you.

Gramma Pam, Thanks so much for your interest in the “African Big 5 Game” That is one of my favorites – They have not put in my vender name in the pattern store so if you type in African in the search it will come up.

LG,
This is the revised Heron got rid of the duck beak and put a little more of a crook in its neck from the one I have in the pattern sharing.

Thanks again
And can’t wait to see your projects
Ray