Jim

MCGEE2SKINNER
07-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi
I like it
JIM

BBrooks
07-05-2009, 05:17 PM
crips and clean project, well done. Amazing what we can do on a whim and a hunk of wood. I do like this machine.
Cheers,

chop
07-05-2009, 06:37 PM
i like it.i work as a assistant superintendent for a golf club and was thinking of some trophy plaques for the club championship.any one got any ideas

twinpeaksenterprises, LLC
07-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Nice work! that is cool .. Ya you could incorporate a signature into a carving, i think.ha. I mean if you had the signature as a computer image i think it might work. Sounds like a cool experiment i havnt seen yet if someone has done it.

James RS
07-06-2009, 03:40 AM
Well I could of put the camera on a tripod and snapped a couple of panorama shots then put it through photoshop. But it was a quickie

James RS
07-06-2009, 03:41 AM
i like it.i work as a assistant superintendent for a golf club and was thinking of some trophy plaques for the club championship.any one got any ideas

With the new stl upgrade there's gotta be a few 3d golf files out there

ChrisAlb
07-06-2009, 06:15 AM
Nice work! that is cool .. Ya you could incorporate a signature into a carving, i think.ha. I mean if you had the signature as a computer image i think it might work. Sounds like a cool experiment i havnt seen yet if someone has done it.

If you have the signature on paper, simply scan it on your flatbed or all-in-one printer and save as a PNG. You might have to play a little with in a paint type program (remove background etc) but that's easy.

James RS
07-06-2009, 02:58 PM
If you have the signature on paper, simply scan it on your flatbed or all-in-one printer and save as a PNG. You might have to play a little with in a paint type program (remove background etc) but that's easy.

Yeah Chris, but the signatures were on the golf balls that's why I said a tripod and a panorama view so I could flatten out the image. Anyway, talked with my wife a little bit ago and our friend was thrilled.

LittleRedWoodshop
07-10-2009, 10:53 PM
You might be able to find a usable signature by searching google