PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Great Reference Sources for CW

mtylerfl
07-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Hello,

I just discovered a very handy resource page on the CarveWright website today...here is the intro paragraph from the webpage (link below):

This page exists to present the latest and most comprehensive service and maintenance information to you, our customers. This information does not replace the information that you would get from a tech but supplements and enhances any information that you will get from a tech.

Perhaps many of you knew about it already, but just in case you didn't (like me), here is the link...

http://www.carvewright.com/cms/customer_service

LollyWood
07-04-2009, 10:08 PM
WOW Mike T.

Nice catch. (Though I'm with you concerning our more learned folks knowing about it's existence already.) But a Carver can NEVER have too many sources of info.
Thanks for the pointer.

Mikewiz
07-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Hey Michael,

How did you find that on there website? I tried to find that page myself with no luck. BTW thanks for the link.

Mikewiz

SteveEJ
07-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Ditto,

Thanks!

Pratyeka
07-05-2009, 10:24 AM
In what menu does this link appear? where on top of the home page?

mtylerfl
07-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Here is the "secret" to how I discovered (by accident) the Service Documentation webpage on the CarveWright website...

Start up your Designer software, go to the Help Menu and click on "Manage Licenses..."

A window will be displayed - look at the bottom of the window - there is a row of buttons - one of those buttons is labled "Web Account Login". Click on it.

It will open a Login page requesting your username and password (these are the same as when you registered your software).

After logging in, you will see a page that has ALL KINDS of info that pertain specifically to you, as well as...you can check for updates, edit your account settings, change password, view the latest application notes, view customer service documentation <<<this was the link I shared

Try it - it is kind of interesting!

BTW - in the Help Menu there is a Web Account Login link there - but, it did not work (broken). By doing it as outlined above, it seems to be working fine.

Pratyeka
07-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Thanks! Never in a million years...
That's kind of buried deep... no wonder nobody knows about it...

easybuilt
07-06-2009, 05:43 PM
This is great, Thanks!
Found all the pdf's on repair of the CW and so much more. Why don't they tell us about this link? It would save a lot of time.

Steven Alford
07-06-2009, 07:30 PM
They probably don't even remember putting it there.

TCboy
07-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Everything is explained better in this post in the Announcement section, IMHO.

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?p=95814#post95814