PDA

View Full Version : Carvewright machine for sale $900

pioco
07-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Like new Carvewright machine for sale. Used for 3 months. Been sitting in the garage since. I posted a few days ago. just need to get rid of the machine. willing to sell the machine only for $900. The scanning probe and the bit set are also available. anyone interested let me know. machine works great.

ozne69
07-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Where are you located?

William Blankenship
07-04-2009, 09:32 PM
I would be interested in your asking price for the scanning probe and software.

Thanks

Dan-Woodman
07-04-2009, 09:37 PM
word of caution here, scanning probes software is not transferable, and buying the software only from cw was $199.99 last I knew.
later Daniel

William Blankenship
07-04-2009, 09:49 PM
I wasn't aware of that. The probe would still be nice to own. I could eventually get the software from CW.com.

pioco
07-05-2009, 07:52 PM
i am located in michigan

ssmodeler
07-07-2009, 09:31 AM
if still available i will take it and the probe.

jondealfinder
07-07-2009, 09:37 AM
If you want the Full Bit Set and Probe that can be registered, the best price I have found is at Dealmonger.com. They also sell the recertified systems too. They have some good deals on buying systems with the bit set and probe too.

Digitalwoodshop
07-07-2009, 10:49 AM
If you want the Full Bit Set and Probe that can be registered, the best price I have found is at Dealmonger.com. They also sell the recertified systems too. They have some good deals on buying systems with the bit set and probe too.

DEALMONGER is this YOU? We have some questions about Warranty issues?

AL

Lin
07-08-2009, 06:42 AM
Has anyone noticed that "dealmonger" is claiming that Micheal Tyler is one of his customers via the photo from carvebuddy's website of the "Freedom Reigns" eagle?
Hoping Micheal see this post and if it isn't so he will take care of the problem. Other pics are there also.....
Lin

mtylerfl
07-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Has anyone noticed that "dealmonger" is claiming that Micheal Tyler is one of his customers via the photo from carvebuddy's website of the "Freedom Reigns" eagle?
Hoping Micheal see this post and if it isn't so he will take care of the problem. Other pics are there also.....
Lin

Hi Lin,

I bought both of my machines from Sears. I guess I don't know about the dealmonger website.

I don't have any particular problem with photos of my projects being shown on "whatever" website, as long as there is no misrepresentation regarding them. Shown and represented simply as examples of what the machine is capable of is ok, but I'll check it out to see what's up.

Thanks.

EDIT: went to dealmonger.com - I can't find where it says I'm one of their customers - do you have a link that I can look at?

ANOTHER EDIT: I think I see what you mean...a caption above the photos says "See What Customers of Ours Have Done With This Machine" - yes, one could take it that all the folks projects shown are customers of dealmongers...hmmm