PDA

View Full Version : TExt Size?????

Woodhacker
07-02-2009, 10:15 PM
The text size has changed dramatically!! These old eyes have a hard time reading the posts at this much smaller size. Had to go into Windows tools and make changes that screw up every other iste by making the text too large. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Steven Alford
07-02-2009, 10:20 PM
I see no changes to the text size on my computer. Maybe you did something to your computers resolution in control panel.

Woodhacker
07-03-2009, 08:26 AM
I see no changes to the text size on my computer. Maybe you did something to your computers resolution in control panel.

You are right Steve. I have been doing an online college class and had set my monitor to 75% screen size. Didn't realize I had not set it back...duh

tagstudios
07-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi woodhacker......you're probably already aware of this...but if not...depress your 'Control' key and spin the wheel on your mouse either forward or backward for a quick change for the 'closeness' of the page being viewed............

Woodhacker
07-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Yepper...does it in 5% increments. Just the CRS thing kicking in every now and then...lol

ChrisAlb
07-04-2009, 05:31 AM
Hi woodhacker......you're probably already aware of this...but if not...depress your 'Control' key and spin the wheel on your mouse either forward or backward for a quick change for the 'closeness' of the page being viewed............

Wow... As an MCSE I consider myself pretty computer literate and I never knew this...LOL

Learn something new EVERY day....LOL

Woodhacker
07-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Wow... As an MCSE I consider myself pretty computer literate and I never knew this...LOL

Learn something new EVERY day....LOL

There ya go, Chris. If you don't learn something new every day, it is a baaaaaaaaad day!!! :-D

Richard

ChrisAlb
07-04-2009, 10:03 AM
There ya go, Chris. If you don't learn something new every day, it is a baaaaaaaaad day!!! :-D

Richard

Yeah Richard, I figure if I don't learn something new each day, don't bother checking for a pulse.....I'm dead...http://forum.carvewright.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Woodhacker
07-04-2009, 10:54 PM
I have been dinking around with these puters for about 25 years...back into the DOS days and 5" floppies. But it still seems like I run across new things on a regular basis. The on-line college course I am taking is on Office2007. Now, I have been using office since it was invented, but there are things in it I did not know existed. Soooooooooo.....put on the thinking cap and buckle down. It is interesting when I run across something new in a piece of software I've been using for years, but it sure happens. Always thought I was pretty good with Corel Draw (first used that when it was a DOS program) and Photoshop (been using that one since version 3), but I recently came across some good teaching DVDs that made me understand I wasn't nearly the guru I thought I was...lol As I am now retired, I have the time to put into the programs and the time to dedicate to my new carving machine. That bad boy just blows me away!! Now I need to learn one of the 3D modeling programs so I can come up with my own patterns. Have tried a couple of them but not had much luck. My experience is with graphics and it has been kinda hard to get my mind wrapped around modeling. Gonna keep on trying though.
Thanx for all your good input and willingness to help us newbies. It means a lot.

Richard