PDA

View Full Version : pattern editor

jab73180
07-01-2009, 12:16 AM
what is the reason for trying truespace and other free 3D graphics software? i would say it is to get away from buying the pattern editor. do a lot of you people have it, and if so how well does it work. i tried truespace and it is hard to use, so i canned the idea. is the pattern editor worth the money, and what can you do with it? questions questions.

-Jason

rickyz
07-01-2009, 07:23 AM
I myself have barely scratched the surface with my pattern editor. usually I use it to clean up patterns that I need to make for my craft patterns I make. I really love it and I would recommend getting the probe along with it. If you can afford it, get it. I am sure others will chime in with more experience with it than I have. have you looked at the tips and tricks about the pattern editor?

jab73180
07-01-2009, 10:51 AM
no actually thanx for the info

www.go3d.us
07-01-2009, 12:00 PM
what is the reason for trying truespace and other free 3D graphics software?

The reason for using 3d graphic software is because they are far more advance. More control over what you are trying to create. The thing that you made with 3d software can be widely use for many others purpose instead of just pattern for the CW.

I don't own pattern editor so I can't comment on that. It's for simple pattern editing I guess.

HT

jab73180
07-01-2009, 01:15 PM
im not very artistic, i can put elements together on a sign or whatever and make something look good, but to start from scratch and create a face, body or anything curvy and rounded like that i am lost.