PDA

View Full Version : Carvewright machine for sale

pioco
06-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Only has a little over 100 hours on it. used it for 3 months. has been sitting in the garage since March. i purchased a new 4x8 machine and have no use for this one. Just looking to get rid of it. Works great. Comes with the scanning probe and the router bit set. let me know if anyone is interested. Asking $1200 for it.

Teady
07-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Only has a little over 100 hours on it. used it for 3 months. has been sitting in the garage since March. i purchased a new 4x8 machine and have no use for this one. Just looking to get rid of it. Works great. Comes with the scanning probe and the router bit set. let me know if anyone is interested. Asking $1200 for it.

I am very interested if you can get it delivered to republic of Ireland please let
me know and if you can do it a bit cheaper. Thank you
Yours Faithful
Teady

hess
07-01-2009, 07:24 AM

Where you located have it been upgraded at all

badger
07-01-2009, 12:45 PM
I am very interested if you can get it delivered to republic of Ireland please let
me know and if you can do it a bit cheaper. Thank you
Yours Faithful
Teady

Sure hope you have a converter to even use the machine.

And pioco being this is his first post I would stay away from money orders that are in excess of what you are asking for the machine.

No disrespect intented Teady just showing caution.

pioco
07-02-2009, 04:16 PM
I am located in Michigan between Port Huron and Mt. Clemens. No I have not upgraded it. the only thing i did is disconnected the door switch (I have a new one still in the bag), grounded the plug( can't believe it didnt come with a grounded plug, and I made a dust collection head that works great that I am including in the machine.

pioco
07-04-2009, 12:07 PM
If someone wants the machine only i will sell it for $900. I gotta get rid of it. I am willing to sell the probe and bits seperately.

William Blankenship
07-04-2009, 10:01 PM
How much are you asking for the scanning probe?