PDA

View Full Version : 2nd ztruck

hummer1968
06-23-2009, 05:54 PM
what is going on with cw service. I had to order my second ztruck today at 135.00 and I only have 51 hrs on the machine but because I have had this machine for 14 months the warrenty is over. They sent me a reconditioned ztruck about 8 months ago and there is no warrenty on the reconditioned one. What a scam. Only reason I have only 51 hrs on it in over a year is because I have had other problems with it and been on the phone with customer service many times in the last year to get it going. Sometimes I would leave messages and noone would call back and other times I would call be on hold for an hour then I could continue to wait so would try to call back but to be put on hold again for an hour. You would think they would at least send me a new one and not reconditioned one and warrenty it like the machine but no. So this way they can send you one that isn't new and it could break in 1 week and you have to buy another one. SCAM again.
Sorry but I had to vent this CW is always down with different problems and before my year was up I tryed to get them to send me a new one and they just keep sending me new parts to put on and now I am out of luck. I hope those of you who are looking to buy really think hard about this product. Also buy it from Sears so you can get the extended warrenty it is well worth it. When I bought it from an online dealer they didn't have the extended warrenty available so basically after one year get ready to put alot of money into it

Rob

newcarver
06-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Being out of warranty also, I have always had the option to purchase new or reconditioned.

specialkd
07-11-2009, 03:55 AM
Z truck seems to be a common problem with these machines. I purchased a new z-truck today with the bearing and wrench. I was advised that by purchasing the new part I could get back $40 on a rebate if I send in the old. I thought that was a decent deal until I got off the phone. I will probably be charged the same $40 to send it back to them from Hawaii. I'll see, it may not even be worth sending in the core. This will be the first time and I hope the last that I have to replace this part. I'm hoping it is relatively easy.