PDA

View Full Version : Collage logo patterns patterns for OU & OSU

Old Cop
06-15-2009, 06:07 PM
I am looking for patterns for the Oklahoma Sooners logos and The Oklahoma State Logos.I am applying to the NCAA for permission to sell the carvings but have to send them a copy of the carvings to be accepted.Also looking for the Kansas State Wildcats logos.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old Cop

want2b
06-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Herre's one for OSU, youngest went there but have not carved it yet. Had one for OU that I did carve for another daughter who lives in Moore and is fanatic but can't find it, will keep looking.
Luck, Rick H

Old Cop
06-17-2009, 12:13 PM
wanttobe

Thanks for the
OSU pattern.I'm sure it will work.

Old Cop

bjbethke
06-17-2009, 04:13 PM
OU - this work?

Digitalwoodshop
06-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Old Cop,

Let us know how the Permission Thing goes? Curious what they will charge. Some of the Laser Guys ran into it costing Thousands to get permission, but it was different teams.

Good Luck,

AL

want2b
06-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Soon as I saw the post listing Sooner I found this one , have a PTN saved in my library but for some reason did not save in folder so I can post it, my oops unless there is a magic way to pull it out of the library that I haven't learned. I try to save an MPW and a PTN before placing in the library but seem to have missed this one, sorry. Almost identical to above posted MPC.
Keep carving and good luck on getting permission.
Rick H

Old Cop
06-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Thanks wanttobe.That will work great.

Old Cop