PDA

View Full Version : truespace

jab73180
05-30-2009, 10:05 AM
does anyone use truespace here. i watched the video tutorials and it looks hard but nice results. how does it work with the cw/cc. and another question i have is how do the status work next to our names. ie member, junior member, senior member (im guessing real old). i think it has to do with the amount of posts but if someone can clarify that would be good.

fwharris
05-30-2009, 10:07 AM
does anyone use truespace here. i watched the video tutorials and it looks hard but nice results. how does it work with the cw/cc. and another question i have is how do the status work next to our names. ie member, junior member, senior member (im guessing real old). i think it has to do with the amount of posts but if someone can clarify that would be good.

Jab,

Can't comment on the truespace question but the member status is based on the number of posts.

jab73180
05-30-2009, 12:07 PM
thanx harris

Kenm810
05-30-2009, 01:36 PM
fwharris

Thanks for the info on the relationship between member status and posts
I was afraid , If it had anything to do with age -- mine would have to read -- (Old Fart Senior Member)

fwharris
05-30-2009, 03:08 PM
fwharris

Thanks for the info on the relationship between member status and posts
I was afraid , If it had anything to do with age -- mine would have to read -- (Old Fart Senior Member)

Ken,

Being a Colo. Avs fan I like your other avitar better...:rolleyes::)....

The Red Wings should roll all the way through to the cup though....