PDA

View Full Version : The right tool for the right Job

forqnc
05-27-2009, 12:55 PM
I want to stay away from the QC being a weak link on the machine, but since my machine is out of warranty I decided to order the Rock, made by Ron Justice. It arrived on Saturday (package number 1) but as usual having so much on the Honey-to-do list, I took 2 vacation days to try and get everything done. So I was not sure when I could get to install the rock. Also my previous experiences trying to get the QC off have not filled me with confidence. So after attending one of several presentation/awards ceremonies this morning (eldest daughter graduates next month, very proud Daddy:-D) the Love of my life did not feel good so wasn't pushing for the list to be done. Yeah for me, I decide to try and get the QC off. Using Ron's square drive adapter, that is even stamped with the size socket/wrench you need, I approached the machine ready for a fight, and the sucker was knocked down in the first round. Using only Ron's adapter and wrench with a 3/8" socket, the QC broke free much easier than I expected. I just want to give praise to Ron and the quality of his product.
Thank you Ron, I just watched your video and after I pick up my youngest daughter I will be out there installing the Rock, if I am lucky I may get a quick carving done 8)

Digitalwoodshop
05-27-2009, 02:26 PM
You got that right... The right tool for the right job.... I just got a pack of 1/4 inch router bits in Plunge 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4 so I am ready for the swap....

Yes, Ron does have QUALITY Products.

Nice Carving Project Link.

AL