PDA

View Full Version : Image Zoom on a MAC

gwiz
05-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Hi, Maybe I am just repeating something all know but, by accident I found that if you hold the shift key and hold the left mouse mouse button and move the mouse the image will zoom or retract. It has made my life a little easier.
Tom

PCW
05-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Tom

Another good time saver is to hold the control key and right mouse that will allow you to rotate the image.

mtylerfl
05-24-2009, 08:13 PM
If you have a scroll-wheel mouse, just push down on the wheel and you can rotate as desired while the wheel is pressed.

For zooming in and out, just roll the wheel forward to zoom out...roll the wheel backwards to zoom in.

A lot of 3D software uses this same methodology for rapid zooming and rotating - - sort of an industry standard.

I do not know if this works the same with a Mac Mighty Mouse, but assume that it probably does.

pkunk
05-24-2009, 08:59 PM
The Mac mighty Mouse is so versatile! Yes, the little scroll button works as advertised. :)

If you have a scroll-wheel mouse, just push down on the wheel and you can rotate as desired while the wheel is pressed.

For zooming in and out, just roll the wheel forward to zoom out...roll the wheel backwards to zoom in.

A lot of 3D software uses this same methodology for rapid zooming and rotating - - sort of an industry standard.

I do not know if this works the same with a Mac Mighty Mouse, but assume that it probably does.