PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please help me out?

gumbo
05-17-2009, 07:35 PM
The image I am inclosing with this post is the logo of a car club a friend of mine belongs to. He would like me to make a sign of it for him, but I can't get the image to look right. if any one could clean it up or make a 3D image of it for me I would really apreciate it. Thanks in advance because I know how the people of this forum are.

Steven Alford
05-17-2009, 08:00 PM
The file may be too small to do much with. Can you get it in a higher resolution?

MCGEE2SKINNER
05-17-2009, 08:38 PM
GUMBO
I don't know if this is whar you are looking for but try it.

JIM

bjbethke
05-18-2009, 12:39 AM
The image I am inclosing with this post is the logo of a car club a friend of mine belongs to. He would like me to make a sign of it for him, but I can't get the image to look right. if any one could clean it up or make a 3D image of it for me I would really apreciate it. Thanks in advance because I know how the people of this forum are.
This work?

gumbo
06-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Yes this is what I'm looking for but its about the same as I got. It doesn't want to carve well. Any other suggestions????? Could I do it as a line carving and if so how do I go about it?

Sorry it took so long to reply to the last post , I have too many irons in the fire but I'm sure everyone here knows what I mean.