PDA

View Full Version : Trout project error

Deolman
05-16-2009, 11:42 PM
Some time ago I purchased the trout project. I had previously looked at it in designer but had not loaded it to my memory card. The weather has now finally warmed up here to where I feel comfortable doing some carving again. I am running version 1.34of the Designer software. I went to upload the project to the memory card and received the following error: "The following patterns or carvings are too deep to be carved:" It then listed each of the "Connected Lines xx"" in the error box. All thirty of the lines. The depth of these Connected Lines were each .760". If I changed them to the thickness of the board - .750", it loaded the project to the memory card. I tried to change the depth back to .760" and it would automatically change the depth back to .750 again.

If I fall back to the 1.33 version of designer, I receive no error when uploading to the memory card. I did not change the Connected Lines from .760" to .750". It uploaded to the card as the project came when I purchased.

I would sure like to hear any comments on this situation. Any suggestions before I attempt to carve it later tomorrow?