PDA

View Full Version : how do I fix this

hess
04-29-2009, 07:42 PM
This frame has been in our family for years and recently was damaged in a twister as you can see the left foot of the frame is gone. Is there a way to clone the other leg over I would like to make a copy of this then see if I can have the leg recast.

Thanks
Hess

TWOATLOW8
04-29-2009, 09:27 PM
can you post the PNG file so anyone can try ?

dustyshp
04-29-2009, 10:13 PM
If you want to PM me a better picture I can clone the foot onto the frame then you can carve the foot or whole frame.

hess
04-30-2009, 04:58 PM
If you want to PM me a better picture I can clone the foot onto the frame then you can carve the foot or whole frame.
Thanks you have a pm

hess
04-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Having problems getting it to post I'm not to swift on this

hess
05-01-2009, 03:43 AM

see if this works nope when I try to upload the ptn it says invalid file. Sorry this is a very nice old frame I wish I could get it to you. Hey send me a pm with your email it should send that way Then if you get it could you please post it for me?

Thanks
Hess

bjbethke
05-01-2009, 11:09 AM
see if this works nope when I try to upload the ptn it says invalid file. Sorry this is a very nice old frame I wish I could get it to you. Hey send me a pm with your email it should send that way Then if you get it could you please post it for me?

Thanks
Hess
It looks like you are trying to open a MPW file, You need to ZIP that file to upload it.

Dan-Woodman
05-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Hess
If you have the probe (scanner) you could scan it and produce a negitive mould and recast it yourself.
later Daniel

hess
05-01-2009, 08:52 PM
It looks like you are trying to open a MPW file, You need to ZIP that file to upload it.

BJB how do I zip it?

Hess

hess
05-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Hess
If you have the probe (scanner) you could scan it and produce a negitive mould and recast it yourself.
later Daniel
Dan I have the neg that shows in the pat sw what would I do just carve the neg? then cast using a resin?

Thanks
Hess

AskBud
05-01-2009, 08:56 PM
BJB how do I zip it?

Hess

Most times you just Right Click the File, and select the ZIP option.
The name stays the same, you will now have the original file and the ZIP version as well (just watch where the PC stores the new file. My goes in the same folder as the original.
AskBud

hess
05-01-2009, 08:58 PM

ziped it and got this

GP farme.zip:
Your file of 295.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype.

hess
05-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Most times you just Right Click the File, and select the ZIP option.
The name stays the same, you will now have the original file and the ZIP version as well (just watch where the PC stores the new file. My goes in the same folder as the original.
AskBud

Dang Bud your fast!!!

bjbethke
05-01-2009, 09:56 PM
ziped it and got this

GP farme.zip:
Your file of 295.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype.
You can make the MPW file smaller in the Pattern Editor. Change the image width and length. (See image 1 :) NOTE; change the file name when you save it or it will over write the original file.

bjbethke
05-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Hess, I made an extra foot for your frame. I e-mailed you all the files. Hope this helps.