PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Pole holder

gwiz
04-28-2009, 07:12 AM
Hi, looking for a project file that has the shapes (cut outs) for a fishing pole rack or holder for both vertical and horizontal mounting. Thanks Tom

Digitalwoodshop
04-28-2009, 07:55 AM
Great Quilt Website. You are welcome to use my Quilt Rack and Wine Rack Design.

Here is a Fishing Rod holder I saw at a show. I also made a fishing rod holder from a Quilt Rack body. Trying to push the Quilt Rack's that I made. They are poor sellers.

Along with your quilt rack's on your website, Quilt signs are popular and easy to make on the carving machine.

I love the thin quilt racks.

My new Quilt Racks and Wine Racks are plain with a 6 inch ceramic tile inlay ed in the side. I can print anything on the side of the quilt rack as it is a photo process.

In the group of Racks, the one on the left is a Snow board and Ski Rack, the 2nd from the right is my fishing rack made from a quilt rack. Check out the CD Rack in the middle and the Wine Rack to the left.

AL

gwiz
04-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Al, Thanks for the compliments.. We sell quilt racks and hangers all over the world.. Also, Thanks for the use of your patterns. As you probably saw, we are starting to incorporate the designer functions nto our website. I use a MAC and it is real easy to snatch the images.

In a few days I will be posting a few new designs that the sister of one of my guys did in designer. She is only 14 , but very talented. She learned to use designer in just a few days. Kids now sure grasp these things faster than me.

Nice talkin to ya... Happy Carving..

Digitalwoodshop
04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
If you click on the Paper Clip on the Projects Thread it gives you all the .mpc's and .ptn's posted.

Under Al's Quilt and Al's Wine you will find the .mpc

Look forward to seeing your stuff. Have a local Quilt Show in a few weeks, looking at your Quilt Ladder for ideas.

Donating a Quilt Rack with an Tile inlay.

AL