PDA

View Full Version : I got my machine today.

toymad
04-24-2009, 08:58 PM
After a long debate with myself, about wether I should get one of these machines or not. I finaly broke down and got one from Amazon, great service and next day shiiping was a bargain. I was not sure that it would work stright out of the box as I have heard many other users with many problems. Any way, my unit worked perfectly. I did oil the drive shaft as specified on this forum, I also did the presure check, it was ok.I decided to start by importing a company logo, copied it to the card and presto it came out great. I am realy impresed with this machine.

FINGERS
04-24-2009, 09:09 PM
The machine is great you'll love it you should look into getting a down draft system set-up, the fine dust that the machine makes will give you some problems in time and the shop vac will also, well good luck and have fun.

PCW
04-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your machine. This board is the best place to come to when you are having problems. We have some very talented people here that don't mind helping out the newer members just getting started.

AWoodsmith
04-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your machine. This board is the best place to come to when you are having problems. We have some very talented people here that don't mind helping out the newer members just getting started.

Welcome to the board and the machine. Once you get the bugs worked out (if you have any) the machine is great. I am still learning and you are in the right place, this board is full of great people and great advice.

SteveEJ
04-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Welcome and Congrats. This is one of the best user forums I have ever been involved with. There is a lot to learn about the machine. If you take care of it you will have a long and pleasant experience. The biggest thing I have learned is that this group of folks is a GREAT resource of help and inspiration.

Good Luck and Welcome!

Steve

toymad
04-24-2009, 10:12 PM
I have been looking in on this forum for a couple of months. It is because of the help I have seen you give to other users that made me decide to get this machine. i thank you all, and hope to post some photos of the carvings I do.

Ike
04-25-2009, 02:29 AM
After a long debate with myself, about wether I should get one of these machines or not. I finaly broke down and got one from Amazon, great service and next day shiiping was a bargain. I was not sure that it would work stright out of the box as I have heard many other users with many problems. Any way, my unit worked perfectly. I did oil the drive shaft as specified on this forum, I also did the presure check, it was ok.I decided to start by importing a company logo, copied it to the card and presto it came out great. I am realy impresed with this machine.

You made a great choice and a great source to buy from! I like Amazon.com I bought mine from them great return policy and you have the peace of mind they are a reliable company!.

Yes indeed welcome and read read read on all the care issues and you will enjoy your CW for time to come! You have a machine that has the ability to produce results 10 times the cost to paid! Enjoy and use the heck out of it and if you have some problems this forum is great to offer an fix!

Ike

www.go3d.us
04-25-2009, 07:38 AM
Congrats on your new machine...enjoy it...this is a great place for help if you need any.

BBrooks
04-26-2009, 04:47 AM
Congratulations and welcome!
It is always great to see this message. It makes me remember the day I got mine. Setup, ran a little project and almost ran in the house to post here.
Well done.

b.sumner47
04-26-2009, 06:52 PM
I t's nice to have you aboard. Just wait till the fever hits Ya. Capt Barry