PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Clock Error

TWOATLOW8
04-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Anyone get this error when try to load this to the card

mtylerfl
04-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Anyone get this error when try to load this to the card

I've never seen an error like that. What version of the software are you running? ...and, did you call LHR Tech Support to inquire about the error yet? Please let us know what you find out.

TerryT
04-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Not sure but it looks like it says "Unknown error occured while compiling project". Sounds like a bad card. You might try to reformat and then reload the project.

TWOATLOW8
04-20-2009, 07:16 PM
sorry version 1.34

no i did not call yet

not a bad card tried to load it on all 3 of mine and no luck. loaded a nother progect on it no problem.

even formated them all

mtylerfl
04-21-2009, 09:30 AM
sorry version 1.34

no i did not call yet

not a bad card tried to load it on all 3 of mine and no luck. loaded a nother progect on it no problem.

even formated them all

Please let us know what caused the error when you find out from Tech. It's an odd one - especially if other projects load to your cards alright.

Have you tried rebooting your computer, then trying the upload again? Wondering if a computer background task/service is interfering with the compiling process.

mostlycold
04-21-2009, 10:01 AM
I had the same problem when trying to add some carve regions to a project I had already created. All the other projects loaded fine and the one I was working on would load as long as I didn't add the changes to the carve regions. I wold like to know as well, if you hear back from support.

TWOATLOW8
04-21-2009, 04:14 PM
Well I sent a PM to Helpbot and he was going to forward it to Atauer.
Thats as far as I got. Hopefully Atauer will find a solution.

Most of the parts are sitting here waiting to be put together.

I wonder if they will take the pattern back ?

atauer
04-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Twoatlow,

Just curious on this. You didn't change any of the cut-paths did you?

If so, try setting the maximum cut-depth for each cut to .250 and see if that works.

TWOATLOW8
04-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Yes i did, i wasnt going to cut .75 deep so i set it at .o6 per path at .75 deep.
Yes it takes more tiem but i wasnt going to do one pass in mahogany.

You think that really made a difference ?

cnsranch
04-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Yes i did, i wasnt going to cut .75 deep so i set it at .o6 per path at .75 deep.
Yes it takes more tiem but i wasnt going to do one pass in mahogany.

You think that really made a difference ?

That makes 12.5 passes before the project's cut through. I wonder if the software has a max number of passes built in somewhere?

atauer
04-22-2009, 09:02 AM
I believe so. .06 inches per pass is cutting really shallow. Try increasing it some, say up to .1 or so.

TWOATLOW8
04-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Well increased it to .09 and .125 and still not luck.

I will not go more than .125 per pass, i did break some bits at this depth already on a different progect, I saw the bit bending and then suddenly break.

If noting else i will cut by hand.