PDA

View Full Version : program error

ajk
04-16-2009, 07:14 AM
i don't know what is going on but for two days every time i try to make circles to a pattern that i am doing the program close. microsoft window comes to send a report. do happens to anybody.:confused:

dench
04-16-2009, 10:15 AM
what version designer are you using

ajk
04-17-2009, 07:28 AM
i don't know what is going on but for two days every time i try to make circles to a pattern that i am doing the program close. microsoft window comes to send a report. do happens to anybody.:confused:

the version is 1.134

ajk
04-18-2009, 07:30 AM

really i am making a new pattern for a project that we have and i can't do circles. the program close

bjbethke
04-18-2009, 08:13 AM
Your problem may be in your PC and not in the CW program, sounds like you are using a Windows program and it is looking for a file it can not fined. I normally clean the register or reformat my computer when this happens. Save your files or you will loose them if you reformat your computer.

If you have another computer, try the CW program on it.

ajk
04-19-2009, 01:53 PM

see what happen today. i am trying to make a plaque see around. i don't now if i am doing something wrong or what is????????????????:confused:

Kenm810
04-19-2009, 03:06 PM
First your project board is set a 15" wide -- should be about 14" to 14.5" max. for the machine.
Then read up on how to use the cut path in your Owners Manual
You do not pick a Bit to do the cut out, --The machine sets the 1/8" cutting Bit by Default

ajk
04-19-2009, 03:39 PM
i was not going to make an oval plaque at all . i was going to make an oval and then another. i place the bit because i want the shape.

HighTechOkie
04-19-2009, 03:57 PM
If you are asking about the path getting smaller as it goes around the oval, this is because you applied a "depth profile" to the oval. To remove, select the oval, select bit.

Rob

AskBud
04-19-2009, 04:15 PM
i was not going to make an oval plaque at all . i was going to make an oval and then another. i place the bit because i want the shape.

The Maximum width (Height) of a board may only be 14.5" (see Attachment).
Your oval is fine, unless you did not want the line to vary. That happened when you selected the "Profile". If you do not want that feature, as HighTechOkie said, "Turn off the Profile by selecting the Bit again or just delete the oval and do it again.
AskBud