PDA

View Full Version : Wedding pictures

Ike
04-07-2009, 09:03 PM
I know it is not CW related other then I am an owner and it is my son! My son John and his new bride Laura.The group picture is my son John his best man Matt and my youngest son Peter. On the other side my daughter in law Laura, her twin sister and another brides maid. Sorry I don't remember their names!

Ike

PCW
04-07-2009, 09:12 PM
I know it is not CW related other then I am an owner and it is my son! My son John and his new bride Laura.The group picture is my son John his best man Matt and my youngest son Peter. On the other side my daughter in law Laura, her twin sister and another brides maid. Sorry I don't remember their names!

Ike

Ike

Good looking couple. Wish them a well and prosperous life together. Thank for sharing the pictures.

Dan

Ike
04-07-2009, 09:20 PM
I will thank you, one more to go! But he is only 16 so no rush!

Ike

PCW
04-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Ike

You seem like a good family oriented Man and I really like that in a person. It tells a lot about a person. Now if you can just work on the rest of you could be a OK Guy.

Ike
04-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Ike

You seem like a good family oriented Man and I really like that in a person. It tells a lot about a person. Now if you can just work on the rest of you could be a OK Guy.
Dan, yes love my family will be celebrating my 25th anniversary this Oct. What do you mean the rest of me? I am getting paranoid now....:(

Ike

PCW
04-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Don't let it bother you to much because I don't have no room to criticize anyone. We just celebrated our 34th year together and I have 2 boys 29 and 34 years old and a granddaughter due in June. This will be our first grand kid so we are kind of excited. Ike they do not come much better than you.

Dan

Ike
04-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Don't let it bother you to much because I don't have no room to criticize anyone. We just celebrated our 34th year together and I have 2 boys 29 and 34 years old and a granddaughter due in June. This will be our first grand kid so we are kind of excited. Ike they do not come much better than you.

Dan

Lol ok Dan now I am confused! My oldest is 22 and gave me my first grandbaby my little girl! My middle boy is giving me another grandbaby, this time a baby boy!

Ike

b.sumner47
04-07-2009, 11:10 PM
IKE,All this time I thought you were around 34 years old,You're an old bugger like the rest of us.Nice family.I wish them well. Capt Barry.

Ike
04-08-2009, 12:28 AM
IKE,All this time I thought you were around 34 years old,You're an old bugger like the rest of us.Nice family.I wish them well. Capt Barry.

Lol yep I am an old fart that was once 34 does that count! Thanks for the kind words! My daughter in law sent the pictures today so i had to share!

Ike

JVallario
04-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Congrats to your Son and his beautiful Bride. Hope you got to attend. My stepson was married last month in Hawaii but due to the wifes illness we were unable to be there.

I am guessing PWC is joking. After all you are the most helpful person I know on these forums with patterns. Of course maybe he knows something we don't. Are you one of those folks that drives around with his turn signal on all day long?

HelpBot3000
04-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Ike, congratulations to you and your son and his new lovely bride. Looks like everyone had a great time there. I'm sure you were the proudest papa around.

cnsranch
04-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Good lookin' kids - obviously they favor Mom's side of the family :mrgreen:

Kenm810
04-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Hey Ike, Congrats !!
Great photos, Thanks for Sharing them
Nice to see lots of Smiles and Happiness all round. http://forum.carvewright.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

LollyWood
04-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks for letting is share in a day in your families life Ike. Esp this one!!

Ike
04-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks all and yes this boy favors my wife in looks, the way he thinks and acts! My youngest looks like me the most when I was 16! Yes I know PCW was teasing me, the thing is it would be funny if it wasn't true! That is what I don't like about the written word, we type in the way we think it should be and the reader takes it a different way! I made a wise crack in one post trying to be funny and it was taken way out of context.

Oh well English is a strange written language, I enjoyed English through school and did well. But still it is hard to convey!

Thanks again for the kind words, I wish I had some photos of my oldest boy wedding.

Ike