PDA

View Full Version : Number 1000!

Ike
04-05-2009, 10:43 PM
I hit the milestone 1000 post!!

Ike

PCW
04-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Congratulations Ike I knew could do it. Don't forget about us little guys.

Ike
04-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Lol I won't just means I need to get a life!

Ike

1001!

dkarcher
04-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Congratulations, Ike!
From little ol' me.:)

Ike
04-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Congratulations, Ike!
From little ol' me.:)
Thank you Thank you very much! I would first like to thank the academy.....oh wrong occasion!

Ike

PCW
04-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Ike

I think that once you get to be a senior member for achieving 1000 posts Lhr should give you a title of Certified Carvewrite Technician. Maybe there is some money in it nae probably not. You definitely can learn a lot of this board and have a lot of fun at the same time.

Dan

AWoodsmith
04-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Yeah now yoou are officially a SENIOR Member, way to go old man...

Ike
04-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Ike

I think that once you get to be a senior member for achieving 1000 posts Lhr should give you a title of Certified Carvewrite Technician. Maybe there is some money in it nae probably not. You definitely can learn a lot of this board and have a lot of fun at the same time.

Dan

Dan, not hardly I have own 2 CC and now my CW. Bought my first CC in November 07 and that one is a part machine. The second CC I sold and my current CW is running great!

But a technician not me!

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
04-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Anyone at or near 1000 Cut Motor Hours yet?

AL

HelpBot3000
04-06-2009, 09:38 AM
If you count all the machines I've worked on and put them all together I probably have 1,000 hours. Does that count? lol :p

atauer
04-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Anyone at or near 1000 Cut Motor Hours yet?

AL

You saying you ain't there yet Al?

Ike
04-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Well I am sure I had 1000 hours between the 3!! The first one had the most! I have a little over 130 hours on the CW. Remember I am a soda jerk now, so I am into pouring time!

Ike

AWoodsmith
04-06-2009, 04:13 PM
He thinks he is just a Soda Jerk....LOL

Digitalwoodshop
04-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Well I am sure I had 1000 hours between the 3!! The first one had the most! I have a little over 130 hours on the CW. Remember I am a soda jerk now, so I am into pouring time!

Ike

Don't worry, I will add to your #1 soon.....

Not to 1000 yet on one machine but between 1 and 2 I am over 1000.

Things are picking up.

AL

AWoodsmith
04-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Very nice woods, the signs are not bad either...

Ed

Router-Jim
04-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Congrats Ike!

I had to post something to see what my count is. :lol:

Ike
04-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Congrats Ike!

I had to post something to see what my count is. :lol:
Thanks Jim doesn't mean anything !!

Ike

www.go3d.us
04-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Congratulation! :)

TerryT
04-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Congratulations to Michael and Chris and all the other folks that have over 1000 posts also. Congratulations to those of us that used to be senior members and are now juniors, thats an even more daunting task! I wish I could do that in real life! Hey, maybe we could do a movie, we could call it Benjamin ... benjamin something.... lets see what should it be......

Congratulations to AL!!!! what is it Al, 2700 posts now? Plus a complete repair manual.

I doubt I will hit 500 in the next year. I don't even talk to my wife that much, let alone having to type it.

HelpBot3000
04-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Congratulations to those of us that used to be senior members and are now juniors, thats an even more daunting task!

HA HA HA! Sorry, for some reason that just cracked me up! Funny stuff.

TerryT
04-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Don't be sorry. I kinda hoped someone would find it amusing.:-D

TerryT
04-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Lets see.... only 563 more and I too will .... ah... I forgot. Ok, now it is only 562.

Digitalwoodshop
04-08-2009, 07:18 PM
I think I need a 12 step program for Internet Addiction..... I hit this site, Sawmill Creek, Engraving Etc, and a Vinyl Sign forum a few times a day.... I have learned so much reading all the info and have had a chance to pass on some of that help to others.

All that reading to help me develop all the products I claim to make in my business....

V Carved signs
Laser Engraved Signs
Sublimated Signs
Rotary Engraved Signs
Vinyl Signs
911 signs
Street Signs
Tourist Products
Quilting Products

My latest is Fire Department products.... I started a new website www.AccountabilityTag.com to help me get my products seen. It is still a work in progress...

My products:
Accountability Tags
Standard Name and Number
New Photo Accountability Tags
Reflective Stickers
Hitch Covers
Accountability Clip Boards
Magnetic Command Boards
Truck Accountability Rings
Medical Data Tags
Reflective Fire Patch Stickers

Going to be a busy year.....

I was thinking about getting a SODA Wagon like IKE and hit a few Fairs.... That is if I have some time.... Just kidding.....

I delivered the wooden signs today to a 5000 home development and saw over 100 signs missing from sign posts... And that is just what I saw.... The Public Works is making 100 plus wood posts to install with the slot ready for "MY" sign later but they need to get the 911 signs up due to a Township violation.... Like I said, it is going to be a busy year...

AL

PCW
04-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Al

I have been through the program more times than I can count and fall off the wagon every-time. I am typing this as I sit in our local McDonald's parking lot using their WIFI.

They will have to pry my keyboard out of my cold dead hands!

TerryT
04-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Al
You have always amazed me. Some how I think you COULD fit the soda wagon in if you really wanted to. Heck, you don't sleep anyway. One thing about it though, all that work will keep you young!

Ike
04-08-2009, 09:27 PM
I think I need a 12 step program for Internet Addiction..... I hit this site, Sawmill Creek, Engraving Etc, and a Vinyl Sign forum a few times a day.... I have learned so much reading all the info and have had a chance to pass on some of that help to others.

All that reading to help me develop all the products I claim to make in my business....

V Carved signs
Laser Engraved Signs
Sublimated Signs
Rotary Engraved Signs
Vinyl Signs
911 signs
Street Signs
Tourist Products
Quilting Products

My latest is Fire Department products.... I started a new website www.AccountabilityTag.com to help me get my products seen. It is still a work in progress...

My products:
Accountability Tags
Standard Name and Number
New Photo Accountability Tags
Reflective Stickers
Hitch Covers
Accountability Clip Boards
Magnetic Command Boards
Truck Accountability Rings
Medical Data Tags
Reflective Fire Patch Stickers

Going to be a busy year.....

I was thinking about getting a SODA Wagon like IKE and hit a few Fairs.... That is if I have some time.... Just kidding.....

I delivered the wooden signs today to a 5000 home development and saw over 100 signs missing from sign posts... And that is just what I saw.... The Public Works is making 100 plus wood posts to install with the slot ready for "MY" sign later but they need to get the 911 signs up due to a Township violation.... Like I said, it is going to be a busy year...

AL
Hey go for the wagon, he lives in your state and shipping would be far cheaper then I have to pay. I would build my own wagon the guy who sells them is a great guy, but not a woodworker! I just added 4 sinks on mine with a hot water heater and built a new box like the real chuck wagons!

Ike

Ike
04-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Congratulations to Michael and Chris and all the other folks that have over 1000 posts also. Congratulations to those of us that used to be senior members and are now juniors, thats an even more daunting task! I wish I could do that in real life! Hey, maybe we could do a movie, we could call it Benjamin ... benjamin something.... lets see what should it be......

Congratulations to AL!!!! what is it Al, 2700 posts now? Plus a complete repair manual.

I doubt I will hit 500 in the next year. I don't even talk to my wife that much, let alone having to type it.
Rained on my parade! Just thought I would share my milestone, heck I didn't even realized it until PCW told me!

Ike

TerryT
04-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Sorry Ike. I didn't see the parade OR the rain. For the first time in a long time we have sunshine and warm weather. It's spring time my friend! Enjoy.

Ike
04-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Sorry Ike. I didn't see the parade OR the rain. For the first time in a long time we have sunshine and warm weather. It's spring time my friend! Enjoy.

Lol just kidding anyway all it meant is I need a life! I know some in's and out's of the machine, but Al is the King! I am heading closer to you this weekend to Medford Or. for the Pear Festive to sell some soda!

The only reason I hit 1000 is having 4 bad disc and only being able to work out in the shop a couple hours each day. Shoot yesterday I worked 7 hours in the shop replacing the storage box on the soda chuck wagon. I am feeling it today really bad and I need to drive to Oregon today. The good thing it is only a 4 hour drive!

Ike

PCW
04-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Ike

Wishing you the best of luck and hope the back holds out so you can sell all of your soda. On the up side I bet that is a very scenic ride.

TerryT
04-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Ike, when your done with the festival keep heading north. I'll buy you a soda. I just happen to know a guy that has some really good stuff! You do have the GOOD STUFF, yes?